Indian Army GD Bharti Rally 2020: Guys if you are interested in joining the Indian army and Choosing the Army as your career is a very good step for your future.GD is known as Soldiers General Duty. Before joining the Indian army you need to know all details about the Indian army like salary, posts in the army, Syllabus of paper, and facility available for army officers. Without knowing the right syllabus, you will face a lot of difficulties ahead. Many of you will fulfil your dream this time and join the Indian Army. But to fulfil this dream, you will have to prepare for physical fitness as well as a Written paper.
Indian Army GD Age Limit
To join the Indian Army, you must be at least 17:30 years and a maximum of 21 years old, if you are not in this age group, then you will not be eligible for this post.
|Maximum Age||Minimum Age|
|17.5 Years||21 Years|
Physical Standard And Eligibility
To select a better candidate, the Indian Army has also put some physical tests which help them to choose a good candidate. Physical criteria that need to be full-fill to join Indian Army are given below:
- Indian Army GD Height-: The height of the candidate taken for the post of the Indian Army GD is sought separately in every state. But the average height for the Indian Army GD Soldier is 167 Cm.
- Indian Army GD Soldier Chest-: Even in Case of Chest for an Indian Army GD Soldier, the standards are different in every state. But the average Chest for the Indian Army GD Soldier is 77 cm with Minimum 5 cm of Expansion.
- Indian Army GD Weight-: Indian Army GD Soldier weight is said to be proportional to his age and height. The weight of the candidate should be less than 50 kg.
Army GD bharti 2020
With the help of the table given below, you will get to know about the Indian army GD recruitment. Interested and Eligible candidates can go and apply now.
|Post||Rally Location||Last Date||Rally Date||Apply Now|
|Soldier Clerk/ Others||Rewari (Haryana)||Pending||Pending||Click Here|
|Soldier Clerk/ Others||Paddal Ground,|
|Soldier Clerk/ Others||Sonarwani[ Bandipora (J&K) ]||Pending||Pending||Click Here|
|Soldier Clerk/ Others||Uttarakhand (Kotdwara)||Pending||Pending||Click Here|
|Soldier Clerk/ Others||Army Helipad Ground(Kargil)||Pending||Pending||Click Here|
How to Apply for Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2020
If you have to fill the online application form of the Indian army Bharti 2020. So by following these easy steps, you can fill the application form easily. Carefully follow all the steps and make no mistake in submitting the documents.
- First off all visits to this website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Solve the Captcha Code.
- Head over to the section of “Officers Entry Apply/Login”.
- Select the Register option if you are a new user.
- Login with the registered id and password to access the account.
- Fill in the details they are given.
- Verify the details you provided and then click “Submit”. After that, your application will be submitted, if it has a fee for registration then you have to pay it and your form will be submitted.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
Army Bharti Document list 2020
- Education Certificates
- Adhar Card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Residental Certificate
- Admit Card
- Character Certificates
- NCC Certificate
- Un-Married Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Candidate Relationship certificate
- Bank A/C
- Sportsmen Certificates
We hope after reading this article all your doubts regarding the Indian Army GD Soldier Recruitment are cleared. If you have any doubts you can contact us through the comment box.
If you like it share it with your friends as Sharing is ❤️.