Indian Army Clerk Soldier Recruitment 2020(Vacancy Information ): Indian Army is one of the Best Army in the World. Thousands of youngsters are interested in the join Indian army and want to serve your country as an army officer. Whoever wants to join the Indian Army, those candidates can apply online and fill up the application form. All candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official site of the Indian Army. And you can submit your application form with all your important documents before the last date. The main objective of the Indian Army is to protect its Country and maintain peace in the country.
Indian Army Clerk Education Qualification
To join Indian Army Clerk Soldier Post, most important have to come within the given age criteria and some education qualification is also mandatory for this post. Without these education qualifications, you are not applicable for this post. Detailed Information about Indian Army Clerk Education Qualification is given below:
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard from any stream. (Science, Commerce, Arts).
- The candidate should have at least 60% overall marks and 50% marks in each subject.
- If graduation is done with B.Sc (along with the English and Maths subjects), then 60 per cent overall marks were not mandatory in class 12th.
Army Bharti 2020 Date
With the help of the table given below, you will get to know about the Indian army vacancy for Clerk Soldier. Interested and Eligible candidates can go and apply now.
|Post||Rally Location||Last Date||Rally Date||Apply Now|
|Soldier Clerk/ Others||Rewari (Haryana)||Pending||Pending||Click Here|
|Soldier Clerk/ Others||Paddal Ground,|
|Soldier Clerk/ Others||Sonarwani[ Bandipora (J&K) ]||Pending||Pending||Click Here|
|Soldier Clerk/ Others||Uttarakhand (Kotdwara)||Pending||Pending||Click Here|
Indian Army Clerk Age Limit, Chest And Height
- Age Limit: To Join Indian Army, you must be at least 17:30 years and a maximum of 23 years old, if you are not in this age group, then you will not be eligible for this post.
|Maximum Age||Minimum Age|
|17.5 Years||23 Years|
- Chest: Even in Case of Chest for an Indian Army Clerk Soldier standards are different in every state. But the average height for the Indian Army clerk Soldier is 77 cm with Minimum 5 cm of Expansion.
- Height: The height of the candidate Required for the post of the Indian Army clerk is sought separately in every state because exemption has also been given to some state and community people regarding the height, which is not applicable to the people of other states and communities. But the average height for the Indian Army clerk Soldier is 162 Cm.
How to Apply for Indian Army Rally Recruitment 2020
If you have to fill the online application form of the Indian Army Recruitment 2020. So by following these easy steps, you can fill the application form easily. Carefully follow all the steps and make no mistake in submitting the documents.
- First off all visits to this website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Solve the Captcha Code.
- Head over to the section of “Officers Entry Apply/Login”.
- Select the Register option if you are a new user.
- Login with the registered id and password to access the account.
- Fill in the details they are given.
- Verify the details you provided and then click “Submit”. After that, your application will be submitted, if it has a fee for registration then you have to pay it and your form will be submitted.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
Army Bharti Document list 2020
- Education Certificates
- Adhar Card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Residental Certificate
- Admit Card
- Character Certificates
- NCC Certificate
- Un-Married Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Candidate Relationship certificate
- Bank A/C
- Sportsmen Certificates
We hope after reading this article all your doubts regarding the Indian Army Clerk Soldier Recruitment are cleared. If you have any doubts you can contact us through the comment box.
If you like it share it with your friends as Sharing is ❤️.