Indian Army Recruitment or Bharti is a dream for many Indians. As the Indian Army gives you a respectful job. A job which is full of thrills and adventures. The youth who want to serve the nation has a great choice of joining the Indian Army. And Indian Army organises many rallies for Bharti every year in different states of India. Indian Amry is one of the major recruiters of India.
How to apply for Indian Army Bharti/Recruitment
- Visit the official Indian Amry Website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Head over to the section of “Officers Entry Apply/Login”.
- Select the Register option if you are a new user.
- Login with the registered id and password to access the account.
- Fill in the details they are given.
- Verify the details you provided and then click “Submit”. Then your application will be submitted, if it has a fee for registration then you have to pay it and your form will be submitted.
Procedure of Bharti | Recruitment in Indian Army
The procedure of Indian Army Bharti is mandatory for all of the candidates. 1st candidates need to apply online on the official Indian Army Website. Then the screening process takes place in this all candidates will be tested on Physical fitness.
Documents Required for Indian Army Bharti | Recruitment
It is important for everyone to carry there listed documents to the rally.
- Recognized Education Board Marksheet/Certificate which is issued to the aspirant.
- Authorized signature on Residence Certificate with a photograph which is issued by the State Government/Tehsildar/SDM.
- A village Sarpanch signed Caste Certificate in case of Sikh ” They are not needed to produce this certificate” and if a person is from a Dogra Community he/she must have a certificate with a photograph which is issued by the Tehsildar or by Authorised Government Signatory. And if an aspirant is Gujjar or Gorkha they also need this certificate which should have been issued by the State Government/Tehsildar/SDM.
- Religion Certificate which should be issued by the State Government/Tehsildar/SDM.
- Character Certificate which is issued by the School/College Head Master/Principal.
- If a candidate is below the age of 21 years he/she must produce an unmarried certificate with a photograph which should not be older then 6 months, it will be issued by the Sarpanch/District Administration.
See More Requirements at:- Indian Army Eligibility
Medical Criteria for Indian Army Bharti | Rally
Each and every aspirant must check themselves that they are medically fit or not.
- Every applicant must have a good physique and mental health.
- Applicant must expand his chest up to 5cms.
- Applicant must hear clearly from both ears and should have a clear vision.
- Applicant must have healthy gums and teeth.
- Applicant should not have any kind of deformity in bones, hydrocele, and piles.
Indian Army Bharti | Recruitment post wise
|General Duty||Indian Army GD Rally/Bharti Recruitment|
|Clerk||Indian Army Clerk Rally/Bharti Recruitment|
|Technical||Indian Army Technical Rally/Bharti Recruitment|
Why Bhartiwale for Indian Army Recruitment
As Bhartiwale.in provides you with the latest notification of the Indian Army Jobs and vacancies. As aspirants some time miss the notifications of the Indian Army. We take care of each and every job notification reaches you so that do not miss any of them. As each and every notification from the army is important for Aspirant. We also provide Indian Army Syllabus, Exam papers, and Salary chart so that you can get motivated and work hard.
We hope that after reading this article all your doubts regarding the Indian Army Bharti | Recruitment are cleared. If you have any doubts you can contact us through the comment box.
If you like it share it with your friends as Sharing is ❤️.