There are many different ways to join the Indian Army. And every post in the Army comes with different Eligibility, Qualification and Age limit Criteria. Everybody has a choice of how they want to join the Indian Army. As the Army has a number of different posts in which an aspirant can apply to get into the Army. Like Army GD, Technical, Clerk, havaldar and there are many different posts like them.
The people who want to join Indian Army must know the Eligibility, Qualification and Age limit before any form filling or Starting the preparation for any government job.
Indian Army Eligibility, Qualification and Age Limit
To join Indian Army you first need to apply and clear the entrance exam which comprises of physical and written exams. It is a very easy procedure to apply for Indian Army through online forms.
1. Step:- Visit the official Indian Amry Website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
2. Step:- Head over to the section of “Officers Entry Apply/Login”.
3. Step:- Select the Register option if you are a new user.
4. Step:- Login with the registered id and password to access the account.
5. Step:- Fill in the details they are given.
6. Step:- Verify the details you provided and then click “Submit”. Then your application will be submitted, if it has a fee for registration then you have to pay it and your form will be submitted.
Documents required to Join Indian Army
It is important for everyone to carry there listed documents to the rally.
- Recognized Education Board Marksheet/Certificate which is issued to the aspirant.
- Authorized signature on Residence Certificate with a photograph which is issued by the State Government/Tehsildar/SDM.
- A village Sarpanch signed Caste Certificate in case of Sikh ” They are not needed to produce this certificate” and if a person is from a Dogra Community he/she must have a certificate with a photograph which is issued by the Tehsildar or by Authorised Government Signatory. And if an aspirant is Gujjar or Gorkha they also need this certificate which should have been issued by the State Government/Tehsildar/SDM.
- Religion Certificate which should be issued by the State Government/Tehsildar/SDM.
- Character Certificate which is issued by the School/College Head Master/Principal.
- If a candidate is below the age of 21 years he/she must produce an unmarried certificate with a photograph which should not be older then 6 months, it will be issued by the Sarpanch/District Administration.
- The Son of Serving Soldiers, Widows, War Widows, and Ex-servicemen should produce Relationship Certificates.
- In Case of NCC candidates, they must have NCC A/B/C Certificates.
- Any sports certificates, if the candidate is represented in these following things:-
- She/He has represented India at International level.
- He/She has represented State at National Level.
- She/He has represented District at National Level.
- He/She has represented University/Regional Team at District Level.
- If a candidate has O+ level computer (Business Professional Programmer) certificate which is issued by DOEACC society. He/She must carry it to the rally.
- Latest passport size photographs.
- And if a candidate is applicable for Kandi area Certificate which is issued by the Tehsildar or by the Authorised Government Signatory they must carry it to the Rally.
Indian Army Age Requirement
Candidate should be minimum of 17½ years old. To apply for the Indian Army.
The Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Matriculation should be 45% marks in aggregate, and 33% marks should be in each subject. No minimum percentage is required if a candidate has a higher qualification.
Physical and Medical Requirement
The physical and medical Requirement of each soldier requirement can be found in the links given below
|Soldier Post||Indian Army Requirement|
|GD Soldier||GD Soldier Eligibility, Qualification and Age Limit|
|Clerk||Clerk Eligibility, Qualification and Age Limit|
|Technical||Technical Soldier Eligibility, Qualification and Age Limit|
Salary in Indian Army
The Salary of Indian Army has improved very much after 7th pay commission has rolled out in play. You can see the Salary by each post by clicking the link below
After you have seen the Salary according to the 7th pay commission, now I believe all your doubts about salary have been cleared.
Indian Army Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates also want to know about the Indian Army Syllabus and Exam Pattern. You can see the Indian Army Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the link given below:-
Now I believe we have solved most of your problems regarding the Indian Army Syllabus and Exam Pattern which is one of the major question of a candidate.
We hope that after reading this article all your doubts regarding the Indian Army Eligibility, Qualification and Age Limit are cleared. If you have any doubts you can contact us through the comment box.
If you like it share it with your friends as Sharing is ❤️.